- To popularise the excellent performance of outstanding schools.
- To enhance mutual understanding and develop school leadership worldwide.
- To be a bridge between individual schools, sharing advanced educational concepts.
- To share educational experiences focussing on curriculum design and the development of good leaders.
- To meet at formal conferences every two years at a member school.
- To organise inter-school exchange programmes for teachers and students among member schools.
- To set up a network of communication between member schools to exchange ideas on curriculum, leadership, teaching beliefs and practice, course evaluation and teacher evaluation.